Name:

What is there to say? I'm not very interesting. I'm not a good writer. I don't even dress well. If you insist on knowing something about me just wander through the archives. It's all there.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

On tribology

Someone recently introduced me to the word, "tribology". From what I've read, it is the study of friction, lubrication, and things rubbing against each other. Since this is such fertile ground for any number of dirty jokes, I can only imagine that a drunken Tribologists Convention is a real yuck-filled laugh riot.

It is difficult for me to get a number of disgusting images out of my head concerning their possible choice for a secret handshake.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

haven't visited your blog in a hwile, but noticed your addendum up top right away, my money is on a comma.

3/12/05 3:26 PM  
Blogger HCaldwell said...

For you (and the other two people who read this blog), I will be sure to post the final results of the "hcaldwell profile 1200th character contest"... definitely needs a snappier title. I still think that the {space} has the better statistical chance.

4/12/05 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home