Name:

What is there to say? I'm not very interesting. I'm not a good writer. I don't even dress well. If you insist on knowing something about me just wander through the archives. It's all there.

Monday, June 06, 2005

On an evil fantasy

We have an emergency announcement system in our town. There is a siren and then a computer generated voice comes on and says something like “this is a test of the emergency announcement system”. The speakers must be gigantic, because it is very loud and seems to come from everywhere at once. I have this fantasy about accessing the computer files that store the announcements.

(Loud Siren)
I see what you’re doing there. Have you no shame? Yeah, you there... in the car. Stop that right now!”

I bet you could hear the screeching car tires in the next state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home