Name:

What is there to say? I'm not very interesting. I'm not a good writer. I don't even dress well. If you insist on knowing something about me just wander through the archives. It's all there.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

On putting pictures on this blog

Blogger just made it rather easy to put pictures on here. I won’t put pictures here. Too much trouble to take and post them. I haven’t even taken the time to figure out how to post blog links here. But just this once, I thought I would try to put a few pictures here to illustrate two earlier posts.



This is the cat who hates clean dishes.
I talked about her in "On the cat and the dishwasher."







This is my pickle lamp from "On taking a ceramics class".

This is my clock that hangs in the bathroom.

This is my saucer I made for used tea bags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home