Name:

What is there to say? I'm not very interesting. I'm not a good writer. I don't even dress well. If you insist on knowing something about me just wander through the archives. It's all there.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

On the definition of illegal

I had another “yell the television” moment yesterday. I was watching the news and one of the commenter made the following statement.

“…the worst thing is that they are making illegal immigration a crime...”

Now, I don’t really have much of an opinion on this country’s immigration policy, but I do know how I feel about people who make statements like this one.

Someone really needs to highlight the definition of the word, “illegal” in this man’s dictionary.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Jan said...

H! You beat me to it on this one! I was about to write the very same blog!

29/3/06 3:22 PM  
Blogger HCaldwell said...

Pile on! People who say stupid things in a public forum deserve all that they get.

29/3/06 7:16 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I learned this week that they meant making it a felony, as currently it is a civil offense. I was puzzled by that for a while, too. But there is an explanation!

31/3/06 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home