Name:

What is there to say? I'm not very interesting. I'm not a good writer. I don't even dress well. If you insist on knowing something about me just wander through the archives. It's all there.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

On schlepping

Although I may be culturally challenged in truly understanding the concept of schlepping, I feel that it is the only word that I can come up with that describes my day today. Some words are such a perfect descriptor that they become universal in nature. Just saying the word, schlepping, evokes the sensation of schlepping. That long slurring “schul-eh…” is what does it.

I hauled things from place to place. I burned a lot of gas. I couldn’t seem to do anything right on the first try. My back is sore. My feet hurt.

I spent my entire day schlepping.
Yes, I schlepped today. I was a schlepper. I should be in a schlepper colony.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jan said...

schlepper colony Good one, H!

15/11/06 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home