Name:

What is there to say? I'm not very interesting. I'm not a good writer. I don't even dress well. If you insist on knowing something about me just wander through the archives. It's all there.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

On “take my post…please”

“What’s black and white and red all over?”
“A really ugly template.”

“I just went to a Blog that was so poorly written…”
“How poorly written was it?”
“It was so poorly written that the “About Me” had been changed to “About I”

“What’s the difference between a Blog and road kill?”
“Fewer hits before it starts stinking.”

“Why did the Blogger cross the road?”
“He clicked on a link to chickens.org.”

“How many Bloggers does it take change a light bulb?”
“That light bulb is not really burned out yet…see only five comments so far and only two of them think that it’s dark in here.”

“How can you tell if monkeys have been visiting your blog?”
“The quality of the comments goes way up.”

“How can you tell if a Blogger is having sex?”
“Frequent updates.”

“How many Bloggers does it take to change a light bulb?”
“Just one, but at least six others have to write lengthy postings about the political ramifications of why we should even have the light bulb in the first place.”

“I just saw a Profile picture that was so ugly…”
“How ugly was it?”
“It was so ugly that every time I clicked to enlarge it, my browser crashed and my virus software said that it had found a worm in my system.”

“How can you tell if an elephant is hiding in your Blog?”
“Gray background, large font size, and lots of comments about peanuts, of course.”

“How can you tell if a Blogger has been drinking heavily?”
“Improved spelling.”

"What’s the difference between starting a blog and going crazy?"
"One is a disorder caused by a severe personality imbalance and the other is a …disorder caused by a severe personality imbalance.”

(I must apologize to everyone in the entire Blogiverse for the contents of this posting. I have been experimenting with a new holiday punch recipe. Notice how good the spelling is though!)

3 Comments:

Blogger alto artist said...

The punch is clearly a success. Happy Thanksgiving!
--aa.

23/11/05 9:35 AM  
Blogger HCaldwell said...

aa,
It's the rum. Goes right to my head.
My new bumpersticker will read "Friends Don't Let Friends Blog Drunk"
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, as well.

23/11/05 10:26 AM  
Blogger ~Jan said...

"About I" made me snort. A great way to start off Thanksgiving morning. Have a lovely day, and a little extra tidbit for your dishwasher-kitty.

24/11/05 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home