Name:

What is there to say? I'm not very interesting. I'm not a good writer. I don't even dress well. If you insist on knowing something about me just wander through the archives. It's all there.

Friday, November 25, 2005

On Thanksgiving

A few observations from the holiday…

There is a saying that you can always tell how good a meal is by how silent the people are who are eating it. I noticed that there were very few blog updates yesterday.
Must have been some very good meals out there.

People often talk about the “magic of Christmas”.
What about Thanksgiving?
One of the great mysteries of this holiday is rarely explored.
“Why do Thanksgiving leftovers always taste so good?”

Today is the busiest shopping day of the year.
That, alone, is reason enough for me to stay at home and play on the computer today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home