Name:

What is there to say? I'm not very interesting. I'm not a good writer. I don't even dress well. If you insist on knowing something about me just wander through the archives. It's all there.

Monday, May 09, 2005

On why the Internet has reached its full potential

I sat down in front of my computer screen tonight. In only a matter of minutes, I was able to send eighty-seven pages of “How many (?)s does it take to screw in a light bulb?” jokes to my printer. It just can’t get any better than this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Magic Tony said...

Do you have this one?:

How many Bush administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?


None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb. Its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are a delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate freedom?

That's my favorite. Hope you enjoyed it.

Magic Tony

10/5/05 9:44 PM  
Blogger HCaldwell said...

I think my favorite is...
How many mice does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Two

It takes a minute...

10/5/05 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home